BABY BLOSSOM LIQUID HAND SOAP
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Baby Blossom Liquid Hand Soap contains Aloe Vera Gel, Olive Oil and a unique blend of organic essential oils that help make it naturally pure and gentle. After all, it's always best to make sure your hands are clean before you pick up the baby. Dermatologist tested. Paraben-free.
The blossoms of spring wildflowers, butterfly violets & honeysuckle with a teeny bit of apple, lemon & mint, so gentle for you and your little one. Shh, the baby’s sleeping.
• Deionized Water
• Sodium Laureth Sulfate
• Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
• Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
• Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil
• Cocamidopropyl Betaine
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
• Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
• PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate
• PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate
• Sodium Benzoate
• Potassium Sorbate
• Tetrasodium EDTA
• Sodium Chloride
• Citric Acid
* More information on this ingredient is available in the Environmental and Safety section of Company Information.
|Product: ||BABY BLOSSOM LIQUID HAND SOAP|
|Brand: ||Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day (More Products)|
Review this product and receive triple
credits toward free samples! Learn more
Review BABY BLOSSOM LIQUID HAND SOAP Now!
BABY BLOSSOM LIQUID HAND SOAP Reviews
Learn ways that Nutritional Tree can:
1. Increase your traffic
2. Grow your brand
3. Increase your conversion