Jason Natural Cosmetics Earth's Best Organic Extra Rich Therapy Creme, Cale


Leaves baby's skin hydrated and satiny smooth Soothing formula With Beta Glucan Hypo-allergenic Paraben and Fragrance Free 70% Organic 100% Vegetarian No Mineral Oil, Petrolatum or Waxes Earth's Best Organic Extra Rich Therapy Creme created by Jason leaves baby's skin hydrated and satiny smooth. This 70% Organic, hypo-allergenic formula combines Beta Glucan and Oat Oil with Calendula, Evening Primrose and Vitamin E to bring the most delicate and sensitive skin the ultimate in dry skin relief.
Product: Jason Natural Cosmetics Earth's Best Organic Extra Rich Therapy Creme, Cale
Brand: Jason Natural Cosmetics (More Products)
Your Name: Your Email:
Friend Name: Friend Email:
Message:

Please type the security code 114 into this box to verify this is not spam.



Review this product and receive double credits toward free samples! Learn more

1 Customer Reviews



by KaiyaSue

This thick cream did not seem to absorb well on baby's skin. I also did not like the smell.





2 Customer Opinions


Nana
by rita

I like that this is hypo allergenic & it seems to help.


70% Organic?
by Jessie

While the 100% vegetarian lotions sounds good, I wonder why they boast about it being 70% organic. What is the other 30% made from? If it was mentioned at all, I might be less suspicios, but there is no mention at all of what the other 30% of this product is made from.